Thursday, July 28, 2005

why u ask?

people have came up to ask me this "why do u want to join noise singapore?".
The reason is simple actually, I do it out of mere leisure and surely this leisure should not be kept away from me?it is quite liberal thing.Also they ask since i am so into poetry writing , why don't I go for the Poetry one instead. Well , i never said that I wouldnt go for that, but there's a vask range of choices and this time i chose something more fun , more lively and interesting. I don't guarentee anything but the process is fun and I just like to HAVE FUN.don't think so much.
i got to know about noise singapore more through doris when she showed me a flier, and asked if i was interested, Doris is also teaming up with me as 'shutter style'.
WELL OUR FUN CAN'T BE DENIED CAN IT? other from singing - which is our common interest, which is none other than training our vocals daily , we can do this too.RIGHT?
LOL.yepp
and today in the taxi , klara was saying that when i had my old hairstyle back then, i would have gotten a post in choir, and she said that i had loads of POTENTIAl. and says that even Ms Ang says that i have changed...
hmmmm DO YOU JUDGE BY THE HAIR?hahaha

diversified dreams. ackks..waddidyajussay.sorbets onthego!

No comments: