Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ugh my stupid tagboard isn't working but i dont feel like getting a cbox or anything cos im so through with tagboards!maybe a comment box, if not just change my entire blog to another domain luh.
O-levels are OVER and wow my week's schedule is already fully booked! Seems like Camille and Matt are going to tokyo and that is so terribly unfairrr, because I WANT TO GO TO TOKYO. on a brighter note, mum says maybe i will on the 25th than to hongkong as well but I'll be back on 30th morning, a little rush for prom butt who cares?
Prom or rather cambridge dinner is starting to irk me, I went to go find a decent prom dress with alyssa yesterday, than with zoey today BUT NOOO, nothing is lovely.Daniel yam has a nice truffled looking tube dress which goes all the way to the knees but I'm afraid that everyone's gonna buy the same thing. Going again with jean and zoey this thursday and friday, with sherlyn. not sure if i can still crash tp with amanda :P
to sum it up PROM IS ANNOYING AND MY FEET HURTS FROM WALKING SO MUCH AND DEPRESSING MYSELF FROM LOOKING AT ALL THE SKINNY MODELS THAT MAKE UGLY CLOTHES LOOK NICE!

No comments: