Wednesday, August 08, 2007

baking sun







Today's I learnt how to embrace the weather. well it was nice.At least for sunny spots. If there was no sun, it was chilly, but with the sun out everything was perfect hahaha

Haruka and I went to the Uni's main campus today and sat in the warm baking sun eating chips. LOL all the Uni(yea uni not fy students so there were alot more aussies there) students hang out there, blasting music, studying or sleeping under the glorious sun and soothing wind. But its nothing like where the fillipino maids hang out in singapore kay.

and oohh IVE FINISHED HARRY POTTER AT LAST. I KNOW YOU GUYS THINK THAT IM WAYYYY BACK IN TIME BUT I'VE HAD REASONS KAY.

well see, I read till where the trio were bored and then ron left so I didnt continue and continued my 'packed in the day' daily life. And we kept going to the city and cindy's house so i didnt have time at all.
So I decided not to let potter sit in the dust any longer and came home straight after sch at 4 this afternoon , resolute in finishing the book : D
yea it was a little sad, with so many nice characters dying. BUT THE ENDING WAS BRILLIANT, i like the twist. no more potter boooks. sniffs.
National day tomorrow and Tze Wei's birthday on the tenth ( I miss you cutie pie bro;'( ), and I wont be having holidays like you guys T_T. My sis told me to tune it to tvmobile hahhahaha. Majulah Singapura ehhh, sleepy now and have to wake up early for sch tmr, goodnight!

No comments: