Saturday, September 29, 2007

AFTER EXAMS HAVOC





After mugging and going to the library and stressing over Econs(a great number of ppl had to help me, super kind Hong who had an A in his A levels, tsehong,jenny,joey and julia:P) till zits are out , WE FINALLY WENT OUT. YES WE WENT OUT AND HAD FUN. *huge breath of relief. well it paid off cos I could do the exams and SMILE.

But my friends are getting 2 weeks off and sch starts again on tuesday for me cos I changed stream to law. Sigh, oh well. ITS FUNN AND PARTY UNTIL TUESDAY, I have to cherish my 3 short days, well 2 left until I have to labour again : ( So we went shopping, karaoke ,movies , fish market and more shopping tomoz and MY BDAY ON MON :D :D :D TseHong is very kind to have it in his house, yay!

No comments: