My fever's really annoying , REALLY!
I wanted to go to school today , but Mum wouldn't let me , she said that my temperature was too high, but not as high as yesterday , it went up to 40 deg C, I almost couldn't walk , my whole world seemed to be in a daze ,shocking.
Its coming on and off, Im sweating it out now, so its ok , but if it comes back later, ;X.
and when i called belle , she thought my voice was really funny and kept laughing.
quotes Ms Liang "Are you ok , its not an official holiday yet you know" , i Know la Ms Liang , You think I want to be sick ahh?haha ((: aiyoh.
Oh well RESULTS ARE OUT TOMORROW! OMG, im like so super duper paranoid now , plsplss I better do ok ;S
fight the good fight of faith/
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment