Monday, October 03, 2005

thanks and ever thanks!

THANKS AND EVER THANKS JAN ((:
im no ungrateful wretch , fit for the mountains and the barbarous caves* you can't blame me , i had my lit paper today xQ
a blog dedication to my now , australian bummer best-pal, Janean!I so am not self-imersed in photos ok , I just think they're fun,LOL! anw, I didn't qualify for noisesingapore.HAHA
the old photo's fine and so is the weird cake, well at least it does signify something.LOL
Your birthday is on 1st of Nov? and i didnt know, why didnt you tell?! My cousin's one is on the 1st of sept, mine on the 1st of oct and yours the 1st of Nov, OOO .interesting.By the way ,I cut my hair and it has some spikes on the top, but don't worry Im no bung la, come back soon ,and you'll see ((:
Well , cya soon. I have some serious mugging to do. Chinese and SS paper tmrw, and Ive only gotten through reading 4 chpters of SS. I'll probaly not study chinese because the whole format has changed anyway. Haha, anw , thanks Jan and take care x)

diversified dreams. ackks..waddidyajussay.sorbets onthego!

No comments: