Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I love SG

Hello dead bloggie, its time for another revival :D
its been almost a month since im back, ok not really since i went to so many other places. But no where lifts my heart like my sunny island do! Singapore is TOO HOT, shopping cannot compare to Japan la BUT there is Bethany, the 1990s , FAMILY, PL-lites,,friends and food here is tres bien! so whats there not to like =)

its so funny how so many people are going overseas to study now, welcome to the club. Its sad that Rj's leaving but at the same time its gonna be exciting that we'll be closer to each other. Gives me more excuse to travel down to Melbourne too, for a change of scenery. TEEHEE. RJ I <3 color="#ff0000">Dont worry, you will never walk alone and trust me it wont be that bad =)
Caught up with Jewel before sending Rj off. Im so happy I did, its been ages!

I <3>

Then we shared a card to write our farewell speech for Rachel. SIGH, ill see you soon...its not goodbye =)

Church lunches are the best, Ive missed it much. And you girlies <3

Seletar people! We never have to take public transport (unless by choice) cos theres always someone's Dad or Mum who can fetch us. See the coolness of living near each other. Close proximity = close friendships
sunday sch nighting out we ate at haji lane, its so nice to bond even though we sat quite far apart.


Went to Sherlyns house and made dumplings and barbeque and stuff for Rj's farewell. <3 Went out with Zoey today, she's one of my Best friends ever in school
Ill miss you like crazy babe :'(

ate at Coffee club, too much flour! lol
and then she insisted i take a picture with that ridiculous hat and purple flowery mannequin

and so we took polaroids
I love Zoey because we're so random
and shes so beautiful inside out
snap snap : P
we even want 2 take pictures even after toilet : P


see how she can go E.T like
and have rub nose spasms
but shes still so pretty.
LuV YOU PEOPLE. its bad how I took this tiny red dot for granted. Its full of richness, and everyone I LOVE and care for me lives inside here. AND ONLY 4 million of our kind exists in the vast huge world. SNIFFS. its good anyway, if theres more we wont be uniquely singapore anymore. Its like how a tiny spectrum can mean so much. hahaha anyway, im happy that im blogging now. its been a awhile, and <3>

Ps: I know that i still have to catch up with some of u one on one..ESPECIALLY you BELLE, and sherlyn camille and the list goes on =( Ill try to make it up before I leave next wed, but everythings so squishy squashy now. sighhz




No comments: